Welcome to Moskowitz Chiropractic in
Drs. Michael and Liza Moskowitz have built a family practice based on a passion for wellness and chiropractic expertise. Our patients who suffer from musculoskeletal conditions find pain relief through our advanced chiropractic treatments. Many people are unaware of the range of maladies that can be treated by a chiropractor, including, but not limited to:
- Spinal misalignment, scoliosis, sciatica, and problematic posture
- Sports injuries and non-emergency car injuries, including whiplash
- General discomfort in the back and neck
- Migraines and general headaches
- Ear infections. Chiropractic care is an excellent alternative to antibiotic treatment of ear infections. Spinal adjustments impact not only the joints in spinal health, but also the nervous system.
- Asthma. A misaligned spine can prohibit the nerves in the thoracic segment of the spine from functioning properly and can prevent a full expansion of the lungs as a person exhales. An adjustment in the thoracic region may aid in improved lung function.
- Stress. Stress can cause muscle tension that chiropractic care can alleviate.
What to Expect from Our Chiropractors in Bethesda
On your initial visit to our office, expect to have a thorough physical assessment. We will endeavor to best determine a treatment plan to alleviate your pain and remedy your condition. Your visit may include a physical exam and documentation of your vital signs. This exam is similar to a physical exam you may have had at your general medical practitioner’s office. Some parts of the examination could include an evaluation of the following:
- Range of motion and reflexes
- Muscle tone
- Neurological integrity
After your initial assessment and any necessary testing, such as X-rays, have been completed, we will discuss a treatment plan with you. The treatment plan may consist of any or all of the following:
- Spinal adjustments or adjustments to relevant musculoskeletal areas
- Physical strengthening exercises similar to physical therapy
- Posture improvement recommendations
- Dietary adjustments
- General lifestyle adjustments
Make an Appointment!
Our chiropractors at Moskowitz Chiropractic in Bethesda, MD, provides non-invasive and non-pharmacological treatments to patients suffering from painful or other chronic conditions. We hope to help you recover from your injury or condition so that you’ll be able to return to a healthy, happy lifestyle with a full range of motion. We invite you to browse our site and visit our patient portal where you can schedule an appointment online. Take a virtual office tour before coming to see us.